Mon_Feb_25_20:01:23_PST_2019

I went to undergrad college in Mumbai, in a lovely college in the heart of the city
At the center of the college (and at the center of college life) was a quadrangle with about four and a half trees in it. It was called "The Woods"- only half-jokingly, because in the urban jungle of Mumbai, a rag tag bunch of greenery qualified as the woods.

This picture is from our new backyard- and even though our house is located in town, it is packed with trees and I think I can legitimately call it "The Woods". We see deer walking through it once in a while- a totally novel experience for the city-dwellers that V and I are. There's a little tree house in the backyard, built by some previous owners. I hope Lila will have many happy adventures there in a few years.
The treehouse in the woods
I'm linking this picture to the Saturday Snapshot meme at At Home With Books.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fri_Apr_12_16:01:16_PDT_2019

Sat_Apr_13_12:01:16_PDT_2019